Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hellooooo!

Long time without any posts and on one calm evening I missed blogging thingy. I missed writing my thoughts or my silly feelings. Wrote down my url on address bar and tadaaaa kinda shocked, my blog was like a mess. Read every single post only to feel....(almost) nothing. Well, so many things have gone, have passed. I used to write my insecurity, my bad feeling, my dreams, my balderdash on this blog. Suddenly, I was tired reading them all, then simply went to dashboard, edit posts, checked all squares and deleted all posts. I wanted to delete this account but no, I love it, I just couldn't do it, I knew my followers would be disappointed, they would miss meee(wihihii). Thus, I reorganized layout, colors, fonts, header, and blabala. And one most important thing, changed the blog's name. It is Merely N! now :))
Well, gotta keep posting. Gonna catch you up later fellass, byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment