Thursday, August 23, 2012

New Encounter

I've spent much time looking for a remedy out of daily routines. It's never been right with food, because I gain weight easily. Also not working on alcoholic beverage or cigarette, because my mind doesn't find it delicious. Shopping is only a short getaway, leaving guilty pleasure each time transaction has been finished.

So, I just had a new encounter. Stepping my feet on the ground I've never walked before. Stressing over unsuccessful map reading. Shocking after unpredictable food taste. And also, the most important of all: deadly feeling of longing for people-I-care-the-most's presence.

This might be not a huge deal but the idea of visiting new places really is a life-changing experience. It leaves me a big question: why do I always take things for granted? Why can't I, instead of hating it, appreciate the quirky findings I often meet back there?

In fact, no matter how hateful I was, I found myself looking back at those pictures and suddenly missed ever single thing. Nobody knows whether I'll come back someday. Nobody knows whether it will remain the same (most probably, not). And soon I realize that...even doing groceries won't be just ordinary, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment