Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Cruel, Cruel World

We'd forgive most things if we knew the facts.” Graham Greene, The Heart of the Matter
A second to anger, hold on to yourself and see how much you actually are anxious, and most probably, mad at yourself. 
I recently figured out that people act as a form of manifestation of their own desperation, expectations and other influential backgrounds. 
I am....not good at maintaining relationships, with almost anyone. Yes, I admit it. I pick to whom I tell which stories. I barely spurt all things to one person. Risk diversification. Whatever, I only tell what I think someone deserves to know. 
And I just realize how hard it is to understand people. To also understand that their cruelties towards me is also constructed by fear, wounds and disbelief. Mostly I act the same way, I rarely a negative of the bad. 
I've grown up the hard way. I am a strong type.
And yes, most of the times, it is true.
But now, am I losing my strength? Or do I just need profound justification of my own disbelief towards anything important in life?
Do I sound too gloomy, eh? Hhh, no... this is only a consistent query, lately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment