The very main reason of having a blog (though this doesn't seem like a maintained one) is to reread some parts of life that mind can not easily recall if there's no trigger. I just did it. I tried to catch up with what I exactly meant on every word. And it's pretty ruthless because every post speaks figuratively. I was afraid of speaking in denotative sayings. I even deleted some posts which are vivid, in a meaning that you (reader, if there's any, well, I believe there are some) are able to easily make a guess of what was actually happening. Funny, I was the writer who can not apprehend what I actually said by writing this and that.
But I became disappointed of myself to find out that I did delete some personal notes or signs or anything that no one but me can reopen the box only because I was afraid to get hurt once more. Though from the moment I entered delete button I knew that someday I would be in favor to make a visit, it still happened.
I want them back, I want it restored.
And yeah, thanks anyone who discovered blog, a storage of memories. As my gratitude, I'll share you how life is going.
No comments:
Post a Comment