Been overpowered by sidejob things, I let myself drowned in an ambiguos ambition.
Yes, it's a lifetime goal, but how could I sell my heart to mugger for achieving it?
Okay, let's get it clearer. Sometimes, we put so much weigh on our dream that we overprice it and let go things that are more precious.
These are what I learn:
First of all, never put your heart in auction. Why? Simply because by not loving what you do, you might still get your so-called target but never satisfy your soul. So when you know it's not going to be something your heart would be happy for, just stop. And if you know the way to it is no longer true, just get away.
Secondly, though you know you can not stop time, do grab some minutes from working time and contemplate life in a slow motion.
Hopefully work. Fingers crossed.
No comments:
Post a Comment